Terms & Condition
1. SITE OPERATION: United kingdom is our Country of Domicile. My drycleaners controls this Site from United kingdom makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any UK export laws and regulations.
2. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
4. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to My drycleaners through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
5. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Green Community Laundry to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Green Community Laundry to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Green Community Laundry . The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use My drycleaners site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. My drycleaners has no control over these sites or the content within them. My dry cleaners does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. My drycleaners does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against My drycleaners for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. My drycleaners may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that My drycleaners will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At My drycleaners request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to My drycleaners or perfect these rights, titles or interests in My drycleaners name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. My drycleaners MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. My drycleaners ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. My drycleaners Laundry SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF My drycleaners HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF My drycleaners WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
Care for Garments
My drycleaners follows the care label instructions on each Garment that is processed. If a care label instruction tag is missing, My drycleaners will make a best judgment on the method chosen for cleaning. If customer requests garment treatment which is contradictory to that indicated on the care label instructions, Laundry near me will make an attempt to contact the customer and advise on the potential risks associated with proceeding with the treatment. If My drycleaners are unable to obtain the customers approval to proceed, My drycleaners shall refrain from cleaning the garment . If the customer authorises to proceed, the customer will assume responsibility for any damage to the garments.
My drycleaners will not guarantee the successful removal of any stain but will make every attempt to remove stains without damage to my garment.
My drycleaners agent will count every item given to them by the customer for cleaning. The count at collection will not include inspection of the garments. Any defects, damages or stains will not be noted down on this receipt.
If the counts do not reconcile, Laundry near me agent will proceed with cleaning the Garments and give the customer a call the next day to inform them of the difference.
The information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service and the Application is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Laundrynearme will reasonably keep the Website and the Application and its contents correct
and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website and/or Application are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Application are correct, up to date and accurate.
My drycleaners shall also not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with the Website or the Application, including but not limited to damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
The User must understands that there is inherent risk in cleaning and there is the potential for clothing and related items to get lost or damaged. Laundrynearme will do their best to ensure situations like this do not happen, and in the instances they do happen, will work with the user to rectify the situation. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and insofar as allowed under mandatory applicable law and according the industry practices, My drycleaners liability shall in no event exceed an amount of £500 or, where applicable, the equivalent of that amount in the currency used by you for the payment for Cleaning.
Taking care of your garments is our number one priority. We strive to provide exceptional service. While we are very cautious to treat all garments carefully, we cannot guarantee against colour loss, bleeding or shrinkage of garments. In addition, we do not take responsibility for any deteriorated or flawed garments, which could result in small holes or tears. For any items deemed damaged,My drycleaners may reimburse you by paying up to twenty (10) times the charge for cleaning the item regardless of brand, price or condition of the garment. In comparison, the industry standard pays up to ten (10) times the cleaning charge. Any damaged items must be reported to (enter email ad) and inspected by My drycleaners within seven (7) days through digital photos and in-person.
Any lost item must be reported within 7 days of the delivery of the garments to (enter email ad). All claims are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Items are considered lost twenty (20) days after the initial claim has been made. In line with industry practices, any reimbursement for an item deemed lost by My drycleaners shall be limited to twenty (15) times the charge for treating the garment. In comparison, the industry standard pays up to ten (10) times the cleaning charge. Laundrynearme shall not take responsibility for any loose items lost when submitted in a My drycleaners, such as watches, jewellery, or cufflinks
Dry cleaners near me collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the Drycleaners near me website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the laundrynearme.ae website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to Dry cleaners near me , when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
We collect your personal information from:
1 Contacting us through our contact page
2 subscribing to our newsletter
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any of your information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
The following types of personal information about you may be collected:
• Phone numbers
• Email address
• Information you provide us about your interests
• Information you have requested on a service and/or product
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED.
Use of personal information under EU data protection laws must be justified under one of a number of legal grounds and we are required to set out the grounds in respect of each use in this policy.
The main uses of your information are:
Customer Marketing – to respond to enquiries and to bring you news and offers.
Your personal data is not shared or used with third parties for use of third party marketing or applications.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain security, integrity and availability of your information.
Although data transmission over the Internet or website cannot be guaranteed to be secure, we and our business partners work hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Our main security measures are:
• tightly restricted personal access to your data on a ‘need to know’ basis and for the communicated purpose only
• transferred collected data only in encrypted form
• highly confidential data stored only in encrypted form – e.g. credit card information
• firewalled IT systems to prohibit unauthorised access e.g. from hackers
• Permanently monitored access to IT systems to detect and stop misuse of personal data.
If you have a personal password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, app or service we operate, do not forget your responsibility for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR.
We retain your information only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained them and any other permitted linked purposes. If information is used for two purposes we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period once that period expires.
We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose.
Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised or destroyed securely.
Use for marketing and Support:
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary, but only for the relevant purpose that we collected it for. You retain the right to remove this consent at any point.
WHO MAY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Your information is kept secure and safe and will not be shared with any third parties.
How can I see what information you have about me?
Get in touch to ask for a copy of your information and have any mistakes corrected.
You will need to provide certified proof of ID such as:
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES.
You can change your preferences, or withdraw your consent in relation to how we use your personal information by contacting us by email
1. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
2. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. laundrynearme.ae utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
laundrynearme.ae may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide laundrynearme.ae with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
Dry cleaners near me may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. Dry cleaners near me may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if laundrynearme.ae files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of dry cleaners near me in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
3. SECURITY. Dry cleaners near me takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, laundrynearme.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. OTHER WEBSITES. Dry cleaners near me is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. dry cleaners near me does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the laundrynearme.ae website or services, and laundrynearme.ae requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, laundrynearme.ae does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information dry cleaners near me has received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Without you we know we would not be in business and we continually strive to provide the highest possible levels of service for all our clients. However, if you are not satisfied with the service you have received and paid for, for any reason, then we want you to tell us about it. Please email us at:
with the reasons for your problem, your user name and any reference number/receipt number you have been given. We guarantee a Director of our firm will then personally deal with your problem. Please indicate whether you require us to respond by email or telephone. Please also provide your email address and/or telephone number, as appropriate. Upon receipt, we will contact you in order to discuss your comments and endeavour to resolve matters to your complete satisfaction. We will then either provide you with a further written response or refund some or all of the costs you paid for the service. Any refunds are solely at the discretion of My dry cleaners and the level of any refund (if at all) will be based on your query or complaint. Please understand that we want you to be happy with the service you receive from us and we will do everything we can to ensure this.
refund of the cleaFull ning will only be given on a) Lost items b) Damaged items c) within 24 hours of the services received .
All refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
Customers can cancel there order within 2 hours before pick up time , refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.